• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Small penis humiliation

kevjs35

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I have a tiny dicklet and love to be teased and dominated by guys with big cocks. Forcing me on my knees and sticking there dicks in my mouth, it’s so hot

Attachments

• AD21298C-1053-45E5-BD34-476C8C81D353.jpeg
    AD21298C-1053-45E5-BD34-476C8C81D353.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 6

Sciguy149

Just here for the words.
Sad. Hard on has quarter on it

had to turn to guys in my 20’s because I couldn’t find a girl friend who would stay

johnnerd

Will you help me name my penis?
I am bi and I love being dominated by a woman while she is playing with a bbc. You might try to do some humiliation cam shows, it can be so much fun. https://humiliationcamchat.com has mainly female models. Chaturbate is good too and it is mostly free, but their models are not really that good at SPH.

ProudToHaveAMicroPenis

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I too love SPH! But oddly enough, I also love having g a micropenis! I love showing it off in the gym lockers, at bathhouses, and on sites that expose dudes with little dicks. I used to be so self conscious about it in high school cause the guys in gym would make fun of my truly tiny dick. And then I started to get turned on by the harassment and would masturbate to the thoughts of hung guys seeing my way below average pecker and laughing, pointing, and taking pictures of me.

KevinNewell

Cumming to a town near you.
I too love SPH! But oddly enough, I also love having g a micropenis! I love showing it off in the gym lockers, at bathhouses, and on sites that expose dudes with little dicks. I used to be so self conscious about it in high school cause the guys in gym would make fun of my truly tiny dick. And then I started to get turned on by the harassment and would masturbate to the thoughts of hung guys seeing my way below average pecker and laughing, pointing, and taking pictures of me.
You’re a man of my own heart. I’d love to see your beautiful little micro penis. Here is mine to hopefully persuade you to show yours.

Attachments

• IMG_3531.jpeg
    IMG_3531.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3532.jpeg
    IMG_3532.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3533.jpeg
    IMG_3533.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3534.jpeg
    IMG_3534.jpeg